- Parent/Carer Autism Support Group – Cheltenham (NAS Gloucestershire)
Cheltenham - Springbank Centre (NAS Gloucestershire Branch)
This monthly meeting for parents/carers of children and young people with an autism spectrum is held on Thursdays (10am-12 noon) at the Springbank Centre, Cheltenham (term times only). For more information, email: email@example.com
- Parent/Carer Autism Support Group – Tewkesbury (NAS Gloucestershire)
This monthly meeting for parents/carers of children and young people with an autism spectrum is usually held on the fourth Friday of the month (1.30-2.30pm) at Alderman Knight School, Tewkesbury (term times only). For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Coleford – Autistic Spectrum Support Group (Forest Pulse)
The Forest support group for parents of children and young people with autistic spectrum, communication and language disorders meet at Heart of the Forest Community Special School on the last Wednesday of the month at 7.30pm. For further information, please contact Dawn (07970 422361) or Pam (01594 826357).
- Cheltenham Autism Support (Rainbow Days)
This group is for children up to 16 years of age with diagnosed/strongly suspected autism spectrum disorder, their parents/carers and siblings. Session times: 3.15pm-5.15pm on Thursdays (term times) and 9.30am-12.30pm Thursdays (school holidays). Tel. 01242 462219. Venue: Gardners Lane Children’s Centre, Cheltenham
- Gloucester – Gloucestershire Autism Supporting Parents (GASP) - Spring Centre, Quedgeley
Meetings for parents/carers of children and young adults with additional needs are held (10am-12 noon) every Tuesday and Thursday, term time only. Siblings are welcome. For more information, please contact 01452 725941. *Also see Parent Carer Support’ for more services)
- Cotswold Aspies – Social Group (aged 16+) – Cheltenham and Cirencester
This group meet up (after 7pm) at the Exmouth Arms (Cheltenham) on the third Tuesday in the month and the Fleece Inn (Cirencester) on the first Wednesday of each month. They also enjoy trips to the seaside, cinema, bowling, walks and historical visits. All Aspies and friends are warmly welcomed. For more information, please contact Steve and Linda Spalding – email: email@example.com Mbl. 07836 505219.
- Adult Support Group Meetings (Forest of Dean)
For a friendly, informative monthly get-together for adults with AS, parents and carers:-
• Mitcheldean – held on the second Tuesday of every month (from 1.30pm). For more information, please contact Irene on 01594 543978, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Coleford - Asperger’s Awareness Support Group held at the Coleford Drop In Centre on the last Tuesday of every month (2-4pm). For more information, please contact the Drop In Centre on 01594 834436..